Our company has existed since August 20, 1949, when the Council of Ministers has constituted our progenitor, i.e. the Industrial Construction Company No. 3.
Currently we function under the name of the Industrial Construction Company Chemobudowa-Kraków S.A., as a State Treasury owned joint-stock Company. We are entered in the Registry of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście, the XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000035770.
The share capital of the Company amounts to 75,332,200,00 PLN, entirely paid in.
THE ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE
- THE CONTRACT TEAM – CRACOW
- THE CONTRACT TEAM – NOWY SĄCZ
- FRANKFURT-AM-MAIN DIVISION
- EXHIBITION CENTER
- THE EQUIPMENT AND TRANSPORTATION DIVISION
- THE HOTEL AND GASTRONOMIC SERVICES DIVISION
In accordance with the Company provisions we may use the shortened for of the name: Chemobudowa-Kraków, S.A. Our main headquarters are based in Cracow at Klimeckiego street No. 24.
Currently the Company is run by the following management board:
Chairman of the Board – Andrzej Wyszyński
Member of the Board – Mieczysław Trojan
A MEMBER OF THE CHEMOBUDOWA-KRAKÓW S.A. CAPITAL GROUP:
- THE SOCIAL CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATION “KRAK-SYSTEM” S.A.
Although the beginnings of the companies which formed the now-existing Chemobudowa-Kraków S.A. can be rooted back to the end of the Second World War, the widely accepted date of coming into being of the Industrial Construction Company Chemobudowa-Kraków, now operating under the name Chemobudowa-Kraków S.A. joint-stock company, is August 2, 1949.
CONSTRUCTION OF THE “SKAWINA” POWER PLANT
CONSTRUCTION OF THE “STALOWA WOLA III” POWER PLANT
On this very day the Cracow Division of the Social Construction Association No. 2 merged with the Industrial Construction Company No. 3 in Cracow. The formed entrepreneurship covered by its operations the area of southern Poland.
THE SANCTUARY OF DIVINE MERCY – CRACOW
THE CENTER FOR DOCUMENTATION FOR THE ART OF TADEUSZ KANTOR
- Industrial Construction Company No. 3 Years 1949-1951
- 1951 THE CRACOW INDUSTRIAL BUILDING ASSOCIATION
- THE CRACOW ASSOCIATION FOR BUILDING POWER PLANTS 1954
- 1957 THE CRACOW ASSOCIATION FOR BUILDING POWER PLANTS AND INDUSTRY
- COMPANY FOR BUILDING CHEMICAL PLANTS CHEMOBUDOWA-KRAKÓW 1965
- INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CHEMOBUDOWA-KRAKÓW
- INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY CHEMOBUDOWA-KRAKÓW SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA